Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No More Time...

So my summer classes have started up for school. Let me clarify, this is Summer Institute that us teachers in the Bethel School District have to go to before school starts. They can be really interesting classes or they can be utterly boring. Well my class for today was canceled because the instructor forgot. So the decision has to be made: Go to my mom's and get Lucy, or work at home child free. Number 2 please! Being as I am not feeling well today, it has been nice to sit down at a computer and get my schedule ready for school. I have so many new ideas for this school year but it is also bringing up the problem of time. I swear I need more time to get things done in a school day as well as a regular day. I am also planning in my maternity leave and it is showing me that I am really going to miss a lot of school. What to do, what to do.

1 comment: