Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Updates

So I am getting ready to start my 7th month of this pregnancy! Yeah! It is starting to go by a little bit faster now. With that comes a lot more nerve pain in my back, butt, and legs. Thank goodness for heated seats in my car because for right now that is helping with the nerve pain. Lucy is getting so big! She is such a babbler. She goes on and on about nothing in particular. The funniest part is when she throws her fits and closes her eyes really tight and fakes it. It is the funniest face. We are going to start taking away her pacifier over winter break. She only uses it at night so hopefully it will work out okay. Christmas break is almost here!! A much deserved 2 week break! Woohoo! Brian and I are getting back into the house building process. It is looking good do far, we just have to wait for our house to sell. I think that is about it for now. Pictures to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment