Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Weekend

It was a busy weekend for us that is for sure. Saturday started with me having to go and supervise my school's tech fair. So basically I was watching teenagers for 4 or so hours. After that the whole family went to our good friend Aaron's wedding. At the wedding we were able to skype Mathew so he could watch the wedding. He was called the online best man. I got teary eyed an few times. Lucy had a great time at the wedding. She would not stop running around and looking at everything and dancing. From there we got home and Lucy and I crashed. Sunday proved to start difficult for me. I got into a cleaning mode which is not smart being 32 weeks pregnant because I made myself tired immediately. After church we did a grocery run and as soon as Lucy started her nap I started her next quilt. It feels like it has been busy, but it may not look that way. Anyway, back to work this week and this is the last week of this semester and I get new students. Only 8 weeks to go and I am now in the countdown mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment