Sunday, February 21, 2010

4 weeks left!

So according to my due date we only have 4 weeks left until this baby girl makes her appearance. I will settle for 2 weeks! Brian and I had a slight scare this week because I thought something was wrong. I woke up about 4am with extreme pain. It felt like labor with Lucy. I waited around until about 5:30 to see if things would go away and they wouldn't. It was like non-stop pain so we decided to go to the hospital. We got checked out and everything is fine. I was told that I over-did myself and need to slow down and take it easy more. Right like I am able to sit on my butt with a toddler and my classes of freshman! It will be interesting to see how this is going to work out. I kind of have a feeling that this little girl will be coming early since the nurse said I am already dialated and this child seems to want out. As long as she can wait another 2 weeks I think I can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment