Monday, April 12, 2010

New hobbies

So now that I am home with 2 kiddos I have gotten into a routine of new hobbies. We actually have very jam-packed weeks around here. Monday and Wednesdays we go to Lucy's toddle gym class at the YMCA. Hopefully this will help her with her issues playing with other kids. From there we go to my Chiropractor appointments and them home. Thursdays we have story time at the library where we meet Julie and Bryce so Lucy and Bryce can play. Fridays we make a trip again up to see the chiropractor and whatever other errands we have to run. Pretty much the only day that we don't go out regularly is Tuesdays. You may be asking well what are the hobbies that I was talking about? That's just it...it is anything and everything that has to do with keeping the kiddos happy! I have to say though that one of those things is cooking because Lucy loves to help. Right now I am making a chicken cacciatore. Smells good! We are looking forward to better weather coming up and praying that it will hold for Lucy's 2nd birthday party on the 24th. Kate has been entertaining us lately with her increased amount of smiling and she slept for 6 hours last night which I fully appreciate. That's pretty much it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment