Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So much time!

So this is my official first week of summer vacation. I didn't realize how much time I was going to have to myself. Both kiddos go down for their afternoon nap the same time so I have about 2 hours to myself! This week is crazy because we are getting ready to go on our first camping trip together with the girls. Scary! Thank goodness we are able to borrow the inlaw's trailer. That will make it a little better. We are going to mom and dad's river property to spend the 4th. It should be fun as long as it doesn't rain! There should be a lot of pictures coming from that adventure.

On a work note...I spent the last few weeks getting all of my stuff from my classroom packed up because I will be moving over to Liberty Junior High next year. I am extremely excited. Things just got really out of hand at my old school and this is a positive change. I also got to do all of the ordering for my classroom so I was able to spend about 15K on equipment. Good times!

We introduced Kate to the jumper and the exersaucer recently. She is getting so big! She is still working on her head control but she seems to have found more of her voice because she has been squealing lately. Lucy is just getting bigger and bigger as well as so grown up! The way that she expresses herself and her vocabulary just keep us amazed and laughing sometimes. Now that I have more time on my hands, I will definitely be posting more often as well as taking more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment