Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Love It!

So this week I was able to start moving into my new classroom at my new school. It is awesome! I found most of my new equipment all packed up on 4 pallets about 4 ft tall. I moved so many boxes on Tuesday! My job now is to finish unpacking the boxes, inventory the stuff, put it away, and collapse the enormous pile of empty boxes. I am loving that I have new stuff but this is a huge job and so little time to get it all done.
We are making a little progress on the addition. Brian used a crane to move the shed and hopefully we will have our permits soon and get the excavation started. I really didn't think that permits would take so long but this is a learning process too!
The girls are getting huge! Lucy's vocabulary is getting bigger and bigger. She is asking actual questions and putting more concepts together. Kate is using her hands a lot more and hopefully she will be sitting up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment