Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Back to work!

So this has been my first week back to work and it has been interesting. It is definitely a lot harder to get two kids out the door in the morning than one. It has been going well overall. I am so so happy to be back at work. I give so much credit to my sister, mom and all the women who are stay at home moms. That is not for me. It is not that I don't wan to spend time with my girls, but I also miss my students. When I say that, most people think that I am nuts for missing junior high kids but I'll be honest I do. The girls are back with my mom and doing really well. No better daycare in the world!!!

We are finally done with birthdays around here. It started with Kate in March, Lucy in April and both Brian and myself in May. Crazy. Lucy calls birthdays "Happy Days." It is so cute. Brian and I are also working at getting healthier. Well me more than Brian! :) My goal is to get rid of the rest of this baby weight so I am more comfortable in clothes. I am not looking for dramatic weight loss, but I want to at least be back to where I was before kids. We'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment