Monday, May 24, 2010

Long Time...

It seems like it has been a long time since I wrote here. It is amazing how much time you lose when both adults are working and you come home to two very busy kids. I love it. I have found myself looking back recently to when Lucy was just born and trying to remember every little detail. I miss her at that age but I am really excited at where she is at right now. She is getting to be such a big girl! I am looking forward to this summer because she is getting into new things and really taking an interest in life. Today she helped me in the garden for a good amount of time and it was precious! Kate is also playing with my heart strings because now she is laughing and talking back at us. She gets the largest smile on her face and it makes me laugh so hard. She has definite differences from Lucy at that age and it is amazing to watch her now. We are truly blessed and I can't help but stop and thank God for what he has trusted Brian and I with. I guess this is meant to be my emotional moment because you know that doesn't happen often!! Pictures to come soon and video if I can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment